Saturday, October 18, 2008

Barcamp2 Chennai

Today I was there to the first ever barcamp in my life. My friend ramanujam has said a many times to me about barcamp and the great enthusiasm and the knowledge foundation which will exist there. For the first time I experienced it live and I was having the best time learning about many new things. I attended many sessions and really got a good knowledge. The session on making young coders and designers together towards a social cause was the first one and it was a new form of corporate life which they were discussing about. Then I attended sessions on ruby on rails, role of IT in our dream home and then the best of all was the session on Open system mapping. I’m very eager to know about the happenings tomorrow too and I want to go to bed soon so that I don’t miss anything tomorrow. I was filled with so much energy when I was amidst the techie people and I learnt many new things and have started to google on them. Will blog in detail about the event after I come home tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

where it is takin place da...?