Thursday, December 13, 2007

SSV- The beginning of terror!!

It was SSV which turned me to what I’m now. It was the first day in Sri Sankara Vidyalaya(SSV). I was sitting in the last bench and oolai(rajesh) came and told me to go and sit in front. I refused for which he scolded me in a bad word and immediately I went and complained to our class teacher. She laughed and said that those were common and not to complain such things. The ultimate comedy was I got caught for speaking bad words the next week. It was the same teacher and she couldn’t control her laughter and so I escaped!
During the eight standard, Shafeeq was my best friend. The very first year at SSV was full of KALAIs and when we were standing in the assembly, one of my classmates pointed to a boy in the next row and said his name was S.Sriram and not to talk to him as he will use ultimate abuse language. Ha ha… Time does the work. Today Sriram is one of my closest friends and the boy who told me so is not found in the city today.
The tradition of Sitadevi continued in SSV where I had friends from all classes and the I.V which we went to Pondichery brought us closer.
It was in the ninth standard where actually I remember nothing other than the stupid magic show which we went. It was a year where nothing specific happened. Anybody please add up nice incidents of ninth standard.
Here comes the terror sprouting out. Tenth standard! It was me, seshadri and r.s.arun who were sitting in the bench behind the last bench of girls. We will have chalkpiece wars and fulltime enjoyment in kalasifying our English madam, Mrs. Saroja Seshadri. Once she told sesha, “Mr.Seshadri, please go out of the class” for which he replied “ok,mrs.seshadri”. She got stunned and told him to sit. The F***ing girls of first bench started a story that last bench boys(i.e ourselves) and last bench girls are in love with eachother. Sesha scolded with all the bad words possible. And I did a master plan to cut the telephone line of the girl who started such a rumour. I made her to ask sorry and then after a long time of four months I made her telephone line to work. Thanks to my fathers colleague in Chennai telephones.
We completed our tenth standard with complete kalais and we stepped into our eleventh. This was the greatest terror of all times I have witnessed so far. The class strength plays a major role here. There were 38 boys and 10 girls. I joined the company of great members like V.N.Vinodh, Visweswaran, Sundar, Praveen*, krishnakumar*, Sri ganesh, Pambist(sriram), vijay Krishnan, S.Sriram, balakrishnan, narayanan, shankar, srivatsan,dinesh and so on. The * ed members remained silent and were padips. The remaining members somehow contributed to the terror in the class. Bala was the frequent target of us under whom we will keep the sundal given during birthday of sankarachariyar.
Our frequent targets were our beloved chemistry teacher, Ms. Latha and our maths teacher Ms.Rajeshwari a.k.a akka balli(sister lizard). Ms. Latha experienced the toughest time in her life with our batch for two years that she cried at the end of twelth standard. As there are lots of incidents in our school days which can be mentioned on and on, I will post all mischievous activities as a separate post! The next one!

6 comments:

boobu said...

machi nice post
i 2 have many memorable incidents....
basically i didnt like ssv guys...
but i like u bcoz u r ma team mate..
keep rocking

harish said...

i hope i too studied in 11 "d" with u...

Visu said...

Cha ennada idhu., mega serial maadhiri "thodarum" pottuta... anyway i wanted to review how mischievous were u guys.

harish said...

i think i was not in the group u were... u guys were really mischievous, i donno how the concerned faculty were tackling with u guys....school la padinga da na..? soondala da aadikireenga?? hara hara shankara jeya jeya shankara....

Ravikumar said...

Ore terror dhaan pola... Nice post machi

Sundar said...

ok boobu.. you say you dont like SSV guys.. you shall meet your doom shortly.

SSV was fun da... my other school was terrible.