Thursday, December 6, 2007

Next phase of my life!!

Friends are the real supporters in our course of life. I am gifted with great friends right from my birth. From my birth till my kinter garden classes, my sister was my only friend. As far as I remember I never went out to play with the kids next door or so. I always stayed indoor playing with my loving and caring mom and sister and I still remember the small games which we used to play. My sister is seven years older than me but she will accompany me like a kid. Once when I slipped from the from the first floor and rolled down the steps at my age of three, my sister hugged me and puffed the bleedings with her cloth and I still have the snap in my mind of my sister crying like anything. She is the right example for the tirukkural,

My father is a strict person and never allowed the small basic privileges of a child. It was my sister who along with my mom will buy cardboards and golden papers and do sangu, chakram and put raja vesham for me to make me happy when I was in depress. Till date, my sister remains as my best friend ever and she is role model for me in many things when it comes to the outside world. She is courageous, foolish at many times but is a girl with the determination to complete a task if taken no matter how tough it is.

Then when I entered the school, my first best friend was prasanna who wept when I told I’m going to leave the school during first standard. It was in Vivekananda vidyalaya where I did my kinter garden classes and first standard. It was a surprise for me when I met him in eleventh standard joining my school. But we didn’t have many conversations as he had his own circle around and I had mine. But still we remain good friends and he is my first ever friend!

Then I joined sitadevi garodia school which is located in east tambaram. I can mention all the names of those who studied in that school as my friends because I had all good people around me. Seniors, juniors and friends from all sections of my year were good friends to me! But there will always be a gang formed which will remain closer and it was also there for me. Sudarshan, ajay venkatesh, P.T.B. Chandrasekar and myself were one gang which was involved in all kalai activities. P.t.b and myself got caught in a case for kalasifying drawing sir. It was ajay who gave me company in the biggest encounter of mine so far to meet the school’s principal for using bad words to scold “a music girl”. Actually we don’t knew the meaning and we just used it as it is! ARIYADHA VAYASU! It was the end of seventh standard and end of sitadevi school for me! I cried aloud to get my request of studying in the same school done. But it was of no use. Though it is eight years down the lane, I still have good contacts with my friends of that school. Thanks to the locality factor too!

I got into SRI SANKARA VIDYALAYA!!.... The terror begins…to be continued!

9 comments:

Raja Krishnan said...

Nice... SO making it a perfect diary..... Sequence of ur life events....

Good da////

*/there are two "from the " in 1st paragraph :)

Santhosh kumar.S said...

nice machi.....waiting for the other events....

Sundar said...

Cool. Is that music girl on orkut? Send profile link da.

Visu said...

Nice Post machan., But ur Next post i.e SSV Life must be in Parts.. do not miss any single event we came across !!! it will be really nice to review them !! nice work !!!
Cheers.

Visu said...

oh and btw., i know who the "Music Gal" is !!! ;)

Jayashri said...

HEY MAGI NICE COMPILATION...WAITING FOR THE TERROR STRIKE POST OF SSV!!

Ravikumar said...

Great to hear about your friends da... Whatever, whenever, friends will be with you... Do keep in touch with all your friends as you always do..

waiting for the sequence to be continued!

Asmara said...

Nice one :)

Sundar said...

Flash news.

Music Gal changes her name to cipher gal.